Moon Bound -> Old firends and new friends
Welcome to Moon Bound, an original supernatural RPG set in the fictional town of Thunder Cove, Washington.

Its early winter 2013, and the snow is already getting deep in the small coastal town of Thunder Cove. Things in this picturesque tourist town aren't exactly what they seem. Nothing in the world is what it seemed anymore, its as if the closer the world came to that fateful day on the Mayan calendar, the more the supernatural creatures of the world woke up and made their presence known. The fae are walking among us now, as are the old spirit guides and warriors of old Native American lore. The werewolf, vampire, and skinwalker populations have all taken a sudden rise, and the witches of old who had thought their powers lost to them have suddenly found themselves able to do magic again. The world hasn't ended, but its changing. Some say for the better, some say for the worst. In Thunder Cove, the population is split in half knowing that their town is a supernatural hot spot can make things difficult-- especially when the normal members of the population are part of the food chain.

RACES M F
Humans 5 3
Witches 1 0
Spirit Warriors 2 0
Fae 0 2
Skinwalkers 2 1
Werewolves 4 3
Vampires 0 2
TOTALS 14 11
RELATIONSHIPS M F
Single 13 10
Mated 1 1
TOTALS 14 11
Graphics, skin and plot by Ara. All character profiles, threads, and plots credited to the members of Moon Bound. Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

<
We regret to inform our members that as of now our doors have closed. We had a good run for a little while but due to real life for the admins, things didn't work out for the site. We are in the process of trying to clean up things and do a revamp, so for those of you who are interested in coming back, please be patient.

add reply

new poll

Old firends and new friends, Aryna
Samuel W. Halliwell
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 11:37 PM

"Ambition"

Skinwalker. 18, from Olympia WA
single, looking.
25 posts. Played by Sam

When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Sam was awoken at three in the morning by a loud buzz, it was his phone. He had received a text message. Who would be texting me at three in the morning? It was his best friend's mother. It was weird to Sam to receive a text from his friends mom, considering none of his friends from Thunder Cove talked to him since he moved, he only talked to his friend Leo and it wasn't for that long. Hey Sammy it's Claire, Andrew is in the hospital and i would like it if you could come visit, I'll call you later with all the details.

Sam was disturbed by this text, he had no idea what happened, was his friend sick, was he hurt? He had no clue what was going on, all he knew was that he needed to pack because he was going for sure. Five and a half hours later Claire called Sam and told him that his friends Andrew had been in a serious car accident, and that he was in a coma and it may be good for him to hear a friend's voice. Sam told Claire that he was already packed and would be leaving in half an hour.

Sam had made all the necessary arrangements, a hotel, his clothes, and anything else he could think of. Sam took all of his stuff to his car as quickly as he could, once he put all his stuff in the trunk of his car he took a moment to think and noticed he was shaking very heavily. He tried to calm himself down as much as he could so that he could drive, all Sam could think about was if Andrew was going to be okay. Sam already lost Serena his girlfriend he didn't want to lose his childhood friend too. The drive to Thunder Cove only took a few hours, but to Sam it felt like an eternity, finally he arrived in thunder cove and went to the hotel where he made his reservations. Sam unpacked all of his stuff and called Claire and told her that he would be there soon.

Sam arrived at the hospital where Claire was waiting for him, Claire filled Sam in on all the details. Andrew was driving back from the store when a car out of nowhere pulled out in front of him, Andrew was thrown from the car. Sam's heart dropped into his stomach at the news, Claire walked Sam to Andrews room. Sam spent several hours just talking to Andrew. Sam decided to go for a walk to clear his head, he walked all over the hospital, the last place he visited before heading back was the children's ward. Sam had been distracted most of the time, and now the distraction finally got him. He crashed into someone. I'm so sorry I should have been paying attention.

Hear my whispers in the dark

625 WORDS | TAG: Aryna | SETTING: Thunder Cove WA
TEMPLATE BY KOHANA OF CAUTION 2.0 | LYRICS BY RASCAL FLATTS

pm

email

aim

yahoo

msn

^
Aryna I. Dragomir
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:20 AM

"N/A"

Werewolf. 21, from Thunder Cove
Single.
9 posts. Played by Selene

The same old boring gentry
Oh Chevalier, tell me another lie

Aryna was taking her time visiting the children. She smiled and gave each one time with her alone. She loved visiting the children who where left with very little in the way of visitors. She took her leave as one of them fell asleep. She took a deep breath, as she quietly left the young girl sleeping in the room. She stepped out and walked towards the group room. She took a deep breath and smiled as several of the little ones came to greet her. "Shh, little ones, Anna is sleeping," she said softly as she took two of the younger ones by the hand and lead them away. She smiled as they chattered on still slightly loud. She made her way to their play room.

Aryna played with the children until it was late in the afternoon. She was not sure what to think as she walked the halls. So many of the children were here now, needing to stay in the hospital for all reasons. She is not sure where her thoughts went but she was lost within her own thoughts and found herself getting bumped into. She stumbled back after she was bumped into and heard someone say that they where sorry.

"It was also my fault, I was lost in my own thoughts," Aryna said as she smiled and looked at the person. She was wearing a billowy skirt that gave the impression of soft and maternal feelings. She was always trying to seem all big sister like or motherly. She took a deep breath as she smoothed her skirt down once more. She stood there and looked at the boy before her and wondered who he was here to see. She had not seen him here before and that bothered her a little. She felt her wolf rise towards the surface a little in her protective feeling.

"What brings you to this area sir, if i might ask,"She asked as she tried to calm herself down not wanting to lose her temper before the children. She knew that would do no good for any of the children's recovery.

For all time our love shall be prime
tags: tags go here; outfit: outfit here; word count: here; credit: Jacc [conversedown.] of shadowplay.

outfit
pm

^
Samuel W. Halliwell
 Posted: May 2 2012, 03:17 PM

"Ambition"

single, looking.
25 posts. Played by Sam

My name is Sam, my friend was in a car accident, and they dont know if he will make it. Sam could tell that her inner wolf was rising out, and that she was trying to hide it. He leaned in close so that no one else would hear, it's okay I'm not here to do any harm. Just as he was about to say more the hospital alarms went off, CODE BLUE ROOM 223 CODE BLUE Sam recognized the number to be Andrews room number. That's my friend, I'm sorry I'll come find you later. Sam raced down the hall faster then he ever had before. Finally he reached Andrew's room, Claire was outside the door crying hysterically. He asked Claire what was happening but she was crying to much to speak. Sam wasn't a paramedic yet he wasn't even E.M.T. level, but he had been to the hospital enough times because of Adam to know what code blue meant. Sam looked inside the room and saw C.P.R. being preformed on Andrew

Finally he reached Andrew's room, Claire was outside the door crying hysterically. He asked Claire what was happening but she was crying to much to speak. Sam wasn't a paramedic yet he wasn't even E.M.T. level, but he had been to the hospital enough times because of Adam to know what code blue meant. Sam looked inside the room and saw C.P.R. being preformed on Andrew. He could hear the heart moniter make the dreaded sound of flatline. Just as soon as he heard the flatline sound...he heard a beep, another, and another beep. Andrew had been brought back from the dead.

Claire was still sobbing and wailing hysterically, if it wasn't for Sam's super-hawk hearing he never would have heard the moniter start beeping again. Claire Claire! it's okay listen! Claire stopped being hysterical long enough to hear the moniter beeping, Claire jumped to her feet and ran into the room, to see her baby boy smei-alive. The doctor told her that he would be okay, despite the fact that he was still comatose.

After seeing what happened Sam decided to let Claire have her time with Andrew. He decided to go find the lady he had run into. He went back to the children's ward but couldn't seem to find her. He scoured the whole hospital looking for her but finally decided to back to the children's ward for on more look around.

TEMPLATE BY KOHANA OF CAUTION 2.0 | LYRICS BY RASCAL FLATTS

pm

email

aim

yahoo

msn

^
Aryna I. Dragomir
 Posted: May 6 2012, 05:47 PM

"N/A"

Single.

Aryna took a walk when the nurses came by to hand out medicine and tell each child what they where doing today. Aryna walked hoping to clear her head of all the aggressive thoughts she had earlier. No one knew she was a werewolf and she was planning on keeping it that way as long as possible. She was not sure what she was going to be planning on doing but for now she was just going to head back to the children's ward.

Softly Aryna walked down the halls her lean build making it easy to slip around people. She looked past what was before her and really wished she could do more to help the children get better. She shook her head her being here to make them smile already helped she knew. She arrived as the group was about to be off for their various other activities.

"Stay strong little ones no one can hurt you now," she said as she hugged each child as they left. Sh smiled as she stood up and turned to the window and opened it. She leaned out and let the gentle breeze blow her hair back from her while she waited.
pm

^
Samuel W. Halliwell
 Posted: May 7 2012, 02:41 PM

"Ambition"

single, looking.
25 posts. Played by Sam

Sam took the elevator up to the children's ward to look for the young woman. he made it to the children's ward to find her looking out a window, Something caught Sam's attention, he couldn't see it before because of all the emotions. Now that he was calm he could see it, the young woman was supernatural. Hmmmm wonder what she is? Sam pondered the reality of it, many ideas as to what she could be wandered through his mind, each as unlikely as the next.

Hey i finally found you! Sam could see something was bothering her, what's wrong? Sam waited for a reply, as he waited he too stared out the window at what he saw was nothing short of tranquil. He saw the bay, when Sam lived in Thunder cove he too used to stare out at the bay it cleared his head. Sam decided that even though the young woman wasn't responding to him she was listening. Sam talked to her, he told her how when he was little he used to stare out at the water, and how it cleared his head.

One thing i love about nature not just water but all nature, is it reminds us how much our problems don't really matter. Nature tells us how we are insignificant in a tranquil way. My name is Sam by the way what's yours? Sam was hoping she would respond so that he could find out what was bothering her.

Sam was anxiously waiting for a reply but instead she just stood there staring out the window. He could tell she was in deep thought about something, but what it was was a complete mystery to him. I could probably help you with whatever it is you need help with.

TEMPLATE BY KOHANA OF CAUTION 2.0 | LYRICS BY Skillet

pm

email

aim

yahoo

msn

^
Aryna I. Dragomir
 Posted: May 9 2012, 02:08 AM

"N/A"

Single.

The same old boring gentry
Oh Chevalier, tell me another lie

Aryna watched and waited for the little children to come back to the room. She would be leaving soon but she was happy for now at least. She heard someone say they had found her. She looked at the reflections in the glass and saw that it was the same boy from earlier. She took a deep breath as she let the fresh air fill her lungs.

What was wrong, Aryna shook her head as she took a deep breath and looked at the boy whom told her about himself some. Sam, it was such a simple name. She took a minute to clear her head then said. "my name is Aryna, and nothing was wrong just thinking about the inevitable." she looked at him as she turned and sat in the window sill.

"It might be true that nature tries to tell us we are not all knowing and such in such little ways but she should also not show us just how long lived some of us may be," she said softly as she looked out as she felt the sunlight on her skin. It was a lovely thing. She did not know what more was better than fresh air and sunlight except the happy voices of little ones around.

For all time our love shall be prime
tags: tags go here; outfit: outfit here; word count: here; credit: Jacc [conversedown.] of shadowplay.
pm

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options

add reply

new poll

skinned by Ara especially for Moon Bound.