Welcome to Moon Bound, an original supernatural RPG set in the fictional town of Thunder Cove, Washington.
Its early winter 2013, and the snow is already getting deep in the small coastal town of Thunder Cove. Things in this picturesque tourist town aren't exactly what they seem. Nothing in the world is what it seemed anymore, its as if the closer the world came to that fateful day on the Mayan calendar, the more the supernatural creatures of the world woke up and made their presence known. The fae are walking among us now, as are the old spirit guides and warriors of old Native American lore. The werewolf, vampire, and skinwalker populations have all taken a sudden rise, and the witches of old who had thought their powers lost to them have suddenly found themselves able to do magic again. The world hasn't ended, but its changing. Some say for the better, some say for the worst. In Thunder Cove, the population is split in half knowing that their town is a supernatural hot spot can make things difficult-- especially when the normal members of the population are part of the food chain.
Graphics, skin and plot by Ara. All character profiles, threads, and plots credited to the members of Moon Bound. Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages
Admin. Immortal, from Amarillo Not Mated. 91 posts. Played by N/A
and I am here to catch you
Please be sure to read this on mating if you wish to be a mated wolf or mated to a wolf and this if you are intending to be a vampire mate/mated vampire. We take this very seriously here at Moon Bound and want to make sure that you do as well and know what you're getting into.
If you wish to be eligible to be a mated wolf or vampire-- or even another species mate, please state so when you fill out your shipping claim. If you want to be a mated human/skinwalker/witch/fae/tribal spirit we have a few rules for you, which you can read here before deciding.
1. All mated pairs in a wolf to other species (vampires excluded) relationship must be agreed upon by both parties, as well as the admins. A wolf's player has the right to say no.
2. Do not badger or pester any of the players that are not mated with someone into becoming your character's mate. Its rude, annoying, and if you are reported you will be warned and your character will no longer be eligible to be mated with.
3. You may have one original character and one canon character mated with a supernatural creature. This is to give others on the board who wish to be in this role a chance to do so.
4. If a member leaves, becomes inactive, drops the other half, or the mate is not working out, it will become void and in the csae of humans, any knowledge that they gained of the supernatural world will be erased.
5. All werewolves and mates will be listed as so in their mini profile as to if they are mated and to whom as well as will be listed on the shipping claim.
5. Before anyone asks, humans (unless turned immediately after the vampire becomes interested) cannot be mated with a vampire. This is not Twilight or The Vampire Diaries. Vampires at Moon Bound drink human blood only, so we will not be accepting human to vampire mate bonds unless as stated, the vampire intends to turn the human very soon.
Now that you've read all that and hopefully understand our rules about shipping/mating, you will want to add the password phrase someone who can save a life to the appropriate spot of your application.