Moon Bound -> James' cell
Welcome to Moon Bound, an original supernatural RPG set in the fictional town of Thunder Cove, Washington.

Its early winter 2013, and the snow is already getting deep in the small coastal town of Thunder Cove. Things in this picturesque tourist town aren't exactly what they seem. Nothing in the world is what it seemed anymore, its as if the closer the world came to that fateful day on the Mayan calendar, the more the supernatural creatures of the world woke up and made their presence known. The fae are walking among us now, as are the old spirit guides and warriors of old Native American lore. The werewolf, vampire, and skinwalker populations have all taken a sudden rise, and the witches of old who had thought their powers lost to them have suddenly found themselves able to do magic again. The world hasn't ended, but its changing. Some say for the better, some say for the worst. In Thunder Cove, the population is split in half knowing that their town is a supernatural hot spot can make things difficult-- especially when the normal members of the population are part of the food chain.

RACES M F
Humans 5 3
Witches 1 0
Spirit Warriors 2 0
Fae 0 2
Skinwalkers 2 1
Werewolves 4 3
Vampires 0 2
TOTALS 14 11
RELATIONSHIPS M F
Single 13 10
Mated 1 1
TOTALS 14 11
Graphics, skin and plot by Ara. All character profiles, threads, and plots credited to the members of Moon Bound. Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

<
We regret to inform our members that as of now our doors have closed. We had a good run for a little while but due to real life for the admins, things didn't work out for the site. We are in the process of trying to clean up things and do a revamp, so for those of you who are interested in coming back, please be patient.

add reply

new poll

James' cell, (360) 555-8399
James D. Haden
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 08:48 AM

"(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"

Human. 22, from Olympia, WA
Single.
43 posts. Played by Alya

JAMES DAVID HADEN

1 (360) 555 - 8399
voicemail,

"Hi, this is James! I can't answer the phone right now, so leave a message!"

ringtones,

default Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age voicemail mgs-codec text mgs-codec unknown Stalker - Audiovent alarm Blue - A Perfect Circle

contacts,

01. crisis hotline lolz
02. Gabriel
03. Nick
04. That Drunk Chick in Case She Calls Again So I Know To Ignore It
05. -----
06. -----
07. -----
08. -----
09. -----
10. -----

CRAFTED BY LUCKY LLAMA @ CAUTION 2.0

TO RESPOND!

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/717eaq.jpg); width:200px; height:398px;">

<div style="padding-top:53px; padding-left: 0px;">
<div style="background-image: url(175x100); width:175px; -moz-border-radius: 0px; height:100px;"></div>

<div style= "width: 176px; height: 40px; background-color: 262626; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align; center; font-family: Courier New; font-size: 15px; font-weight: none; color: FFFFFF;"><br>NEW TEXT/VOICEMAIL/ETC FROM<br><br><span style="font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:70%; text-transform: uppercase;">weeping angel</span></div></div>

<div style="padding-top:0px; padding-left:12px; padding-right:20px;">

<div style="padding-top:10px; padding-left:10px; padding-right: 10px;"><div style="width:155px; height:130px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto;  color: 262626; font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt; line-height: 1.0em;">

message here

</div>
</div></center>
</div></div></div></div></div>[/dohtml][/align]

ooc - be sure to leave lots of voicemails with wrong numbers, preferably with awkward messages. It'll be great.
pm

website

^
Chelsea E. McIntire
 Posted: May 2 2012, 10:00 PM

"not all who wander are lost"

Skinwalker. 27, from Thunder Cove, WA
single.
32 posts. Played by Ria

2:04 a.m.
Jason.

Okay, so, like, I know I haven’t talked with you in, uh, forever and like…what time is it where you are anyway? It doesn’t matter. This is inporan.

So, I know like we broke up and we’re friends and all that shit. And, you know, you and Ann-something are like so in love, but, you know, we were good together, right? I just

TILLIE AT CAUTION <3

2:07 a.m.
Damn, Jason, your machine – voice mail – thing – it cut me off.

I can’t remember what I was saying. But I know there’s a point. Uh….

Yeah!

We’re good together! That was the point. And, you know, we should probably give it one more try and all. Because I know you and me we still care about each other and all that. So, uh, call me tomorrow?
TILLIE AT CAUTION <3

7:38 a.m.
Uh, hi. You’re probably wondering about the voice mails I left on your phone. Your, er, your number is similar to my ex’s and I might have called you by mistake. If you could, uh, delete those messages?

Yeah.

Thanksbye.
TILLIE AT CAUTION <3

pm

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options

add reply

new poll

skinned by Ara especially for Moon Bound.