Moon Bound -> Life on the side of the road
Welcome to Moon Bound, an original supernatural RPG set in the fictional town of Thunder Cove, Washington.

Its early winter 2013, and the snow is already getting deep in the small coastal town of Thunder Cove. Things in this picturesque tourist town aren't exactly what they seem. Nothing in the world is what it seemed anymore, its as if the closer the world came to that fateful day on the Mayan calendar, the more the supernatural creatures of the world woke up and made their presence known. The fae are walking among us now, as are the old spirit guides and warriors of old Native American lore. The werewolf, vampire, and skinwalker populations have all taken a sudden rise, and the witches of old who had thought their powers lost to them have suddenly found themselves able to do magic again. The world hasn't ended, but its changing. Some say for the better, some say for the worst. In Thunder Cove, the population is split in half knowing that their town is a supernatural hot spot can make things difficult-- especially when the normal members of the population are part of the food chain.

RACES M F
Humans 5 3
Witches 1 0
Spirit Warriors 2 0
Fae 0 2
Skinwalkers 2 1
Werewolves 4 3
Vampires 0 2
TOTALS 14 11
RELATIONSHIPS M F
Single 13 10
Mated 1 1
TOTALS 14 11
Graphics, skin and plot by Ara. All character profiles, threads, and plots credited to the members of Moon Bound. Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

<
We regret to inform our members that as of now our doors have closed. We had a good run for a little while but due to real life for the admins, things didn't work out for the site. We are in the process of trying to clean up things and do a revamp, so for those of you who are interested in coming back, please be patient.

add reply

new poll

Life on the side of the road, Rated M (for heavy use of language)Open
Trevor R. Donaldson
 Posted: May 6 2012, 06:27 PM

"Bad boy"

Werewolf. 24, from Storm Beach, WA
Single.
16 posts. Played by Cha

He knew that someone had to have messed with it while he had been inside the club, and if he found out just who fucked with his bike; well he was going to fuck with their face, their fingers, their shins, their fucking nuts even. Bastards. He growled, the sound vibrating in his chest as he squatted down next to the Triumph. Black boots were planted firmly on the pavement; his fingers were jerking the screwdriver around and around as he pulled the bolt out to check just what that god awful noise she (the bike) had been making as he rode her down the street. It was like nothing he had ever heard the bike make before. She hadn't started out making the noise when he started her up. Nope in fact she purred to life like every other time he started her.

He tossed the screwdriver to the ground in front of him and looked, as he placed the screw in his pants pocket so that he wouldn't loose it. His lips firmed up as he saw it instantly; liquid coming out from around the carburetor. He reached in, two fingers swiping at it and rubbing them together with his thumb. "Son of a fucking bitch" he muttered to himself; water. There was water in the carb and it was pouring out of the thing. He stood, twisting away from the bike and pacing down the street for a minute. Not far from the bike, but enough that he didn't kick it instead. Hands lifted, fingers curled into each other and they flattened on his head. The growl stayed in his throat as the anger bubbled up inside of him. Dirty, rotten, god damn, sneaky, mother.... Yeah the list went on and on of the cuss words that were bouncing around in his head.

Trevor took several deep breaths. He had to calm down because he was going to have to try and call someone to come and get him. Someone with a vehicle big enough to put the bike in the back of, because no fucking way was he leaving his baby sitting on the side of some street around here. Hell no. He'd done that one time, long time ago, and ended up being lucky he got enough of her back; after she had been stripped and then towed away, to the impound yard. Hands and arms dropped again, and he turned back toward her. Walking back over he started checking to see if there was water in other areas as well. Just how much of the engine had the bastards ruined? Of course the longer he thought about it the angrier he got. Some fucking ass was going to pay for what they did to his bike, and pay hard. He was going to kick the living life out of their head when he got his hands on them.

So, there, on the side of the road, tools laying out in front of him, down on his knees as he took parts of the Triumph apart, the man snarled. The more the man snarled, the angrier the wolf became. Angry wolves aren't nice to try and mess with. Vengeance...well to hell with vengeance; death would be the better solution, or at least in the mind of the man.
pm

^
Moriko R. Jensen
 Posted: May 7 2012, 09:33 AM

"N/A"

Werewolf. 30, from Olympia
Single.
28 posts. Played by AJ

So maybe her first impression of meeting some of the local pack had not gone entirely well; not that she minded really, it wasn't like Moriko had a pristine history with the packs of the towns she had lived in. This one even worse; but unlike all the other times, she couldn't exactly be run off...not when she was Amaranta's pet. That had it's benefits; which is one of the reasons she stuck with the job, all the perks didn't hurt either. She ran a well manicured hand over the dash of her car; she loved this fucking car, a nineteen sixty-seven Chevy Camero. The Sport Coupe; absolutely beautiful, a Tuxedo exterior with black and a red bumble bee and waist stripe. Moriko had fallen in love with it the moment she had seen it; so she got it, besides...why not get something she wanted when she worked for one of the most powerful women in the State?

Shifting into a lower gear; she took a turn, then shifted again as her dark eyes stared out of the windshield. She was bored; as usual, not much entertained her anymore...which totally blew. She was in the middle of changing the station on the radio when she saw the bike, to hell with the guy on his knees...the bike was nice and Moriko slowed to get a better look at it. She drove a little ways up the street; parking to the side, then climbed out of the car with a long stretch. Her jeans were low on her hips; tight, showing the toned muscle of her body. Her top was sleeveless and cropped; black with white letters spelling out the word 'Bitch' in all caps, well...it didn't hurt to warn people. Her wild thick mane of hair fell down her back; a few leaves in it from running around in the woods earlier, she was barefoot. Her boots laying in the passenger side floor board; she had always hated wearing shoes, so she usually didn't unless she was going in somewhere.

As soon as Moriko stepped out of the car; the man's scent hit her, another Were Wolf. Maybe she should have just got back in her car and drove off; but Mo wasn't that easily intimidated, besides he looked like he was having a time of it. Tools scattered about around him; she stopped several feet away, just staring at him with a brow raised. He was...decent to look at; whatever, not that she cared though. He was more then likely Pack; which meant he wasn't for her, in fact once he caught her scent he'd probably wave her off anyways. Crossing her arms over her breasts; which were not encased in a bra...hey sometimes they just needed to air out, she cleared her throat. "You look like you are having a shitty time down there on your knees; do you need some help, or are you just practicing your Dick stance?" Subtle...she was not.
pm

website

aim

yahoo

msn

^
Trevor R. Donaldson
 Posted: May 9 2012, 02:03 PM

"Bad boy"

Single.
16 posts. Played by Cha

Fine enough that the spark plug seemed to be ok; but god damn it that seemed to be the only thing the water hadn't gotten into. He would almost bet that someone poured it in the gas tank before he actually took off from home today. It would have needed time to circulate through the system, which it wouldn't have done in just the few blocks he had ridden it after leaving the club. That would mean it was probably someone he knew. Of course that fact made him even madder. The anger rolling off the man as he dropped the screwdriver in his hand and braced his hands on his knees. It was fucked, that was the simple of truth of it.

And if he had been paying any attention to anything other then the bike he would have noticed the car as it went by. It would have been something he gaze would have lingered on as it drove by. No, Trevor wasn't looking around, nor did he care about some car drving by him now. There had been plenty of them rolling by and not a one of them bothered to pause to see if he needed any help. That was the trouble with people today, they didn't want to get involved in anything. Of course it was probably a good thing they hadn't or at that very moment they might have gotten a wrench thrown at their heads for disturbing him.

An hour into what he was doing, which now was little more then just sitting there starting at it and growling, that vehicle stopped. The tires making a soft sound as they came to a hault ahead of him a little ways. His ears picked up the sound, filtered it away and his gaze lifted just enough to take in the color of it, or of what he could see of it. He kicked the growl back. Let it rumble deeper inside of him so that it wasn't heard. Didn't need some idiot freaking out on him if they heard it when they walked up. That was no idiot getting out of the car though. His nose scented the female, not pack, and his lungs opened wide taking in the smell of her. What the hell was a rogue wolf doing around these parts? He hadn't heard of one. So he gave a little stretch and lifted his eyes higher to get a better look at her as she approached him. Terrific she looked like a handful. And yeah her words to him proved that. He had certainly nailed that on the head.

He didn't do anything but start putting the tools back into the case he carried them in for the bike, letting her comment settle into him. Finally when he decided that he wanted to answer her he looked up, let his gaze drag over her body until he reached her eyes and he gave her a flat look, although the anger was still pumping in his gaze, "I don't need any help from your kind; and if I was practicing my dick stance you'd be the one on your knees in front of me bitch. Now that you've managed to get yourself out of your car and all the way over here...get back in it and go away." With that he flipped the tools closed and rose to his feet. Now Trevor really wasn't all that tall for a guy; only reaching a height of 5' 11", but the kid was muscled, making him look a little bigger then he really was. He flipped open the pouch hanging on the back of the Triumph and shoved the tools into it. Next came the bolts and things that he had stuffed into his pocket so that he didn't loose them.
pm

^
Moriko R. Jensen
 Posted: May 9 2012, 09:10 PM

"N/A"

Single.
28 posts. Played by AJ

Moriko let her eyes drift over the man; raising a brow when he didn't say anything back to her right away, she just stood there...giving him some time because she knew something would come back to her eventually. There it was; her kind, how often did she hear that? Her face showed nothing but pure amusement at what he was saying to her; if he honestly thought he would shock her, he had no idea who she was. She smiled; her head tilting, her long thick hair falling over one shoulder. "Alright; I can go back to my car and I can drive off, act as if I had never seen you on the side of the road. It really doesn't matter to me kid; you looked like you needed help, so I decided to do that whole humane thing and help you out. My Bad, I guess that's what I get for trying to play nice for once."

She grinned then; her Wolf rising a little closer to the surface, her eyes lightening in color. "By the way; I wouldn't be on my knees for you, not unless you would like it bitten off. There is no Wolf who commands me; not even you, so next time someone stops and wants to fucking help you...maybe you should let them. Have fun now..." She let her eyes drift over the bike and sighed, "Such a pretty bike too...." She trailed the words off; unspoken that he'd be lucky to have any of it left, that is if he tried to find help from someone else. Moriko turned then; walking back to her car, she didn't even bother to look back at him. He would either call for her to stop; asking for her help or she would get in her car and get back to what she had been doing, none of it made a difference to her.
pm

website

aim

yahoo

msn

^
Trevor R. Donaldson
 Posted: May 11 2012, 02:51 PM

"Bad boy"

Single.
16 posts. Played by Cha

Light blue eyes lifted as she spoke. Seriously? Was she stupid? Did she think that he needed her to stop and come over to give him a hand. Was he white flagging it as he just leaned on the bike and waiting for someone to pull over to help him out? Fuck no, he had been on his knees, hand dirty from pulling the bike apart, tools scattered in front of him. What part of all that did she not understand? He was working on the fucking thing right? He certainly hadn't needed her to stop and be all "humane" In fact he snorted about that comment. She wasn't human, and from her comments already about his "dick stance" he doubted she was nice either, so what was the fucking point of her pulling over? Other then to give him bullshit from her lips.

HIs voice was pitched low, but he knew she would hear him anyway; it was that wolf hearing, you almost never missed a thing, even when it was whispered. "That would be preferable; you driving off as if you had never seen me on the side of the road. I didn't wave you over, there was no need for you to stop. Don't try to guilt me into saying "Oh poor baby I hurt your feelings, come on back" cuz your feeling can go get fucked for all I care. Leave playing "humane" to the humans, they are the only ones any good at it. As for being "nice for once" why bother? " and he pulled his phone out, sliding through the numbers he had in it. Thumb pausing over the number he was about to call so that he could get someone he knew out here with a truck to put the bike in, " On top of all that bullshit lady, I wouldn't command you to be on your fucking knees sucking my dick. It's just something you would want to do for me. If you aren't easy, then go bounce baby..because I don't want to have to fight to get a piece of ass when I can walk into any fucking bar and take home the cutest thing there and play with her all night. "

He hit the call button, put the phone to his ear and listened to it ring. Once the thick voice on the other end picked up he started talking, completely ignoring that anyone was even around; although he was perfectly aware she was back there by her car. Not that he gave a fuck what she was doing. But he made it a point to always be aware of where someone was if they had been talking to him. He had a habit of pissing people off a lot and rogues were notorious for being sneaky fuckers and he would never write her off just because it was a woman and not a man. So while he made arrangements for the guy to come pick him and the bike up he leaned on the bike and let his gaze move over the area.
pm

^
Moriko R. Jensen
 Posted: May 17 2012, 12:23 PM

"N/A"

Single.
28 posts. Played by AJ

A grin crossed Moriko's face as her ears picked up everything the man said; nice, she liked his attitude...not that she would ever tell him that though. She didn't pause; nor did she stumble or slow, she reached for her door and said in amusement. Her dark eyes flicking back to him as she placed one leg into the car and slipped in; she closed the door and reached for her seat belt, "You couldn't handle me even if I did let you have me; I'm not in a pack for a reason, fucking been kicked out of every pack I've ever been in. Which is why I work for Vampires now; so call your little buddies and get them to come pick your little order following ass up, have fun playing Pack Bitch." She started the car; put it into gear and then drove off, she was done now. the guy had peeked her interest; which was rare, but she had better things to do anyways. She was getting hungry; which meant she needed to find someone to nibble on, it wasn't a simple hunger for Moriko Jensen. No she wanted to sink her teeth into flesh; rip it, tear it...and maybe mar the hell out of someone just for the hell of it tonight. She would have to see if Amaranta had anyone for her to play with, she went through the last one too fast for her own satisfaction.

(Exit Moriko)
pm

website

aim

yahoo

msn

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options

add reply

new poll

skinned by Ara especially for Moon Bound.