Please don’t join and never log in again. It’s plain rude; and the staff hate it! All right so please register with the first, middle initial, and last name of you’re character. If the staff see jasperlover002 we know obviously you haven’t read the rules. Please make sure all the names are in proper
punctuation; it makes it all pretty. And no design at the end of them. Again, first name, middle initial, and last name are a must. If you did not register this way be prepared to have it changed once your app is posted.
2. Once you get started on the application you have a total of five days from the day of registration until the profile needs to be finished. If it is not completed within that time frame your app and account will be deleted unless you have spoken with an admin about an extension. Also please do not change any codes in the application. Don’t comment how stupid or long it is. We like to see detailed applications here to show that you have a good grasp of the character you are applying for.
3. Please claim everything for you’re character. Staff and the admin are not always that up to date on who’s playing who.Please post in the face claims; this is an open face claim site. So please post; also if some took the play by you wanted; please pm them and ask them if they want to be twins. Or please pick another one. There will be no face claim battles. End of story. Also on the note of faces, we would appreciate it if your character is a model, actress or actor, or musician. No myspace or facebook people, or people off of deviantart. There's enough mainstream people out there for you to find someone who fits the desired look you're going for.
4. A note on graphics, while we love them and want to have our own pretty graphics we need to address what can be allowed. There will be no gif signatures or avatars. Too many slow down a site or mess with people's connections when trying to load them; not to mention some people find them too distracting. Avatars are to be 175x300, signatures are to be no bigger than 500x300. Anything bigger will be asked to be removed or will be cropped. If you need graphics we have people who are more than happy to help you and make some!
5. While you are waiting to be accepted, please do NOT post in any of the forums other than the help section until your app is at least completed and awaiting review by an admin. This means please do not post in the games or graphics sections.
6. On the note of our site rating. We are rated R, this means that as stated in our sidebar that adult content will happen. Most of us are older and so this is fine, however we are geared mostly towards an older audience but we know that younger players might want to join. Translation: we are a site geared towards eighteen and up. Much like R rated movies, anyone younger who wants to apply needs to show to us adult qualities. Be mature, and show us a spectacular app. Does this make us harsh? No. Its protecting us as a site and our members from potential parents or passer-byers seeing the content on our site and reporting us. We reserve the right to protect our site and deny anyone who applies that is under the age of eighteen. If you have problems with it, contact an admin.
7. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. At. All. On our site. If we find that someone has used someone elses work as their own, the app will be immediately denied, the player account will be deleted, and you will be banned as well as reported to the sites the work was stolen from. We do not tolerate this, or take it lightly. End of story.
8. Okay; rather than putting all the information under the c-box which looks tacky. And it can really go into a list. Don’t go adverting in the C-box. That’s why we have a advertising board is for. Also please do not put links in your username; its spamming. And you will be asked to remove it.
No badgering the accepted players about YOUR app, info on the board that is already posted in the appropriate sections, or asking for a final. Its annoying to the admins and players, and also makes it seem as though you'd rather not talk to the admins. We don't bite, we swear. Ask US. PM us if we're not visibly lurking, leave a message in the Help Desk forum, or find us on AIM. We are more than willing to help. You just have to ask us.
No fighting. Really? Can we truly act mature in the c-box? Staff doesn’t mind if its in character or out of character chat. We don’t need to act like five year olds in the c-box to one another. If you as a member have any problems with another member please pm one of the staff. That's why we are here!
Remember: Feel free to talk to us! We love to chat! Just make to sure to follow the rules or your I.P. will be suspended for a short time.
9. First to clear up the site. Sexual situations, some violence, and drugs will happen. Again, this site is rated R. Just please use your own discretion when going into detail. Also please remember to mark you’re thread [M] or [R] just incase people stumble across it and don’t want to see that kind of material.
10. Pregnancies have to be approved by the staff members. Also each of the members involved in the baby plots need fifty in character posts. And if the characters become inactive the baby plot instantly becomes void, and the members have to reapply.
11. There is no limit to how many words you type. But since this is an advanced/intermediate roleplay, we ask that you don't post little one to five liners for your posts or replies; especially if someone spent an hour writing a thousand word plus post. The pretty things; extra codes; images you add in you’re threads DO NOT help the word count total.
Please remember people spend time on threads; and posts of there characters so please respect that. Please do not nag or badger someone for a post. It gets really old really fast in the c-box when some keeps nagging someone else for a reply. So please respect others and the staff.
12. There isn't a limit of characters for each person. However! We ask that you only take on as many as you can keep active. It’s as simple as that. If we see that you are not keeping all your characters active, we will contact you about it, and more than likely ask you give up the inactive characters. If we know that a certain player can handle seven characters and will keep them all active we have no problems with that. There needs to be fifteen quality in character posts before you can create an additional character. Also when creating characters... please keep the ratios in mind and be aware of what's needed. If you are making a female, please be sure to read this.
13. No MARY-SUE’S or GARY-SUE’S allowed. All people have flaws; including the fae, skinwalkers, werewolves, spirit warriors, and vampires. And you’re characters must. If the staff think that your character seems too perfect, we will ask you to change it and make them more believable.
14. Lastly, can you please, please, please stay active? We cannot stress this enough. We only ask that if you have a canon character you post at minimum; only three times a week. If you are an OC, twice a week at minimum is the requirement. It is okay if you have to go on vacation or something like that. Don't just disappear though, post on the leaving forum or the talk forum, please. We'll think you died if you don't tell us!
We will have activity checks probably every month, or maybe twice a month if need be, and if you don't make an activity check, we will send out an email, and if you don't reply we will have to delete your account. Sorry. :x
15. Please be nice and respectful to the staff. When you are corrected by a Mod and/or Admin then understand they are doing their job whether or not they roleplay. Even if it is just a silly mistake like forgetting OOC, you will still be corrected. Learn from your mistakes.
Yay you've read the rules. If you have any questions about anything don’t hesitate to ask! Thanks for visiting us, and hope to see you rping with us soon! Now if you've read all the way through the rules without skimming, you'll want to put the password the heart is full of broken dreams