Moon Bound -> Shipping Claim
Welcome to Moon Bound, an original supernatural RPG set in the fictional town of Thunder Cove, Washington.

Its early winter 2013, and the snow is already getting deep in the small coastal town of Thunder Cove. Things in this picturesque tourist town aren't exactly what they seem. Nothing in the world is what it seemed anymore, its as if the closer the world came to that fateful day on the Mayan calendar, the more the supernatural creatures of the world woke up and made their presence known. The fae are walking among us now, as are the old spirit guides and warriors of old Native American lore. The werewolf, vampire, and skinwalker populations have all taken a sudden rise, and the witches of old who had thought their powers lost to them have suddenly found themselves able to do magic again. The world hasn't ended, but its changing. Some say for the better, some say for the worst. In Thunder Cove, the population is split in half knowing that their town is a supernatural hot spot can make things difficult-- especially when the normal members of the population are part of the food chain.

RACES M F
Humans 5 3
Witches 1 0
Spirit Warriors 2 0
Fae 0 2
Skinwalkers 2 1
Werewolves 4 3
Vampires 0 2
TOTALS 14 11
RELATIONSHIPS M F
Single 13 10
Mated 1 1
TOTALS 14 11
Graphics, skin and plot by Ara. All character profiles, threads, and plots credited to the members of Moon Bound. Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

<
We regret to inform our members that as of now our doors have closed. We had a good run for a little while but due to real life for the admins, things didn't work out for the site. We are in the process of trying to clean up things and do a revamp, so for those of you who are interested in coming back, please be patient.

add reply

new poll

Shipping Claim
Moon Bound Admin
 Posted: Mar 5 2012, 05:07 PM

"Two Souls, One Heart"

Admin. Immortal, from Amarillo
Not Mated.
91 posts. Played by N/A

I've Loved You For A Lifetime
the shipping claims

Here you can find out who is single, who is single and looking to be paired with someone else, who is taken, and who is just looking to play the single game and not be matched at all. Please let us know which you'd like to be when signing up. This helps keep things running smoothly and from there being any confusion about who is doing what. Please me sure to just list if they're staying single or are interested in a final of some sort.

Also, do not harass other members about shipping. If this is found to have been done, you will no longer be eligible to be paired with someone here.

I'm Riding Solo
the singles

Aaron Dallas - single, flirts, flings, eventual final
Abbie Weiss - Single, hesitant for fling, eventual final
Aeryn Donella - staying single, open to a final at some point
Aryna Dragomir - single/looking for other flirts,open to final
Cadence N. Khota - single, flirts, flings, eventual final
Calvin Kolchak - single, flirts/flings, emotionally scarred, no final but might be open to the idea
Charlotte Hope - single, looking for flings, possibly final
Chelsea McIntire - single; open to final
Damian J. Hill - single, open to a final
Eric Ribeks - Single, flirting, flings, eventually a final
Finn Donovan - Flirts, flings, possible final
Gwythyr O. Iorwreth - flirts, flings and eventual final.
Jade James - flirts and flings, not open to final
James D. Haden - staying single, doesn't flirt, not open for final
Moriko Jensen - staying single, open to a final at some point
Nicholas Doyle - single; open to a final
Olivia Warren - staying single, chance of final
Parker L. Koktelash - single, flirts and a final
Ryder Stone - single, flirts and eventual final
Sabrina Rylan - flirts relentlessly; open to a final
Sage Harper - flirts and flings, eventual final
Sonora Danvers - flings and eventual final[/i]
Trevor Donaldson - Single, flings, maybe a final
I've Always Loved You
the lovers

Luna Lowell is the future mate of Aaron Dallas
Payton Dallas is the future mate of Brayden O'Shae

Singles Code
CODE
[b]Character First Last Name[/b] - [i]staying single/looking for other flirts, flings, finals[/i]<br>

Lovers Code
CODE
[b]Character First Last[/b] is mated to/dating [b]Characters First Last[/b]<br>

pm

email

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options

add reply

new poll

skinned by Ara especially for Moon Bound.